Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Comfort Food

Everyone has something that when they're down they just like to gobble up. There are so many different things that I really enjoy when I'm feeling down, sick or just need a little boost. A few include...


1. Apple Crisp (so east to make and so amazing with warm cookies)
2. My homemade Chocolate Chip cookies (I plan on putting the recipe up soon)
3. Mac and Cheese
4. Hot chocolate
5. Egg nog
6. Chicken parmesan with pesto and Cavatapppi



So what about you? What's your favorite comfort food?

2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

My Italian grandpa makes a dish called Pasta Carbonara (which is nothing like the American version of it) and it just makes me warm and happy thinking about it. It's basically onions, bacon, tomatoes carrots, zuchinni, and lots of herbs over angel hair pasta.

Of course...I am also a soup girl. Nothing like a hot bowl of chili, clam chowder, or chicken noodle on a cold day.

My dad makes the best pot roast you have ever had, and smelling it makes me happy too. Mike would probably have to say that my Shepherd's Pie is his favorite comfort food.

OK...all this talk about food is making me HUNGRY! Lets get together and cook soon!

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I contemplate the list inform should secure more info then it has.