Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome to My New Blog!

Hi! If you're looking at this blog right now then you probably know that it used to be Habitually Beautiful. A blog dedicated to beautiful pictures, but, I have decided to completely change it to a cooking and baking blog. I am in love with food and have figured it was about time that I dedicated a blog to it. In this blog I will be sharing my experiences with food; The good, the bad and the disastrous. I've been cooking and baking for a while but I am still learning. I will share recipes, pictures, and most of all things I'm learning. I hope you enjoy and spread the word about my little project! Thanks!

Here are some pictures of some things I've made in the past:


Orange Chicken
Orange Torte
Deadly Chocolate Cupcakes
Chocolate Chip Pie
My Famous Molten Lava Cakes
Samoas Bars
Fruit Pizza
Orange Rolls



2 comments:

Define Benjamin & Heather said...

I want you to make me some food again. please. like that orange chicken, orange rolls, and chocolate chip pie. please? lets do a day of cooking. Please? Pretty Please? Please? With a cherry on top?
Lets do it on a saturday. let me know! Please?
Hey did I mention I want to do a cooking day with you, oh... I probably should say please. Please.

Unknown said...

miss duerdun:

you know that food and eating food is one of life's greatest joys--so i'm excited to read your blog.

looks really good! and i wish you great success.

not only do you write well, know great poetry, and have a fine wit, you are also a dang-fine whiz in the kitchen.

i hope you'll do some wild meat dishes. i'm especially interested in cherry sauces. i'll soon be giving up beef and switching to buffalo. i want to eat meat that is antibiotic/drug/steroid free.

mr