Thursday, February 25, 2010

CHOCOLATE!



Hey everyone! Amazing new! A few weeks ago I got hired at The Chocolate a dessert Cafe in Orem Utah. It is pretty awesome and I'm so excited to be working there! I am a assistant baker and work my butt off baking, baking and baking. We are most know for our cakes. Ange the owner had given them so really funny names from The Husband to The Brooklyn Blackout and they all have a story behind them. It's a really cute and and really fun to go to. I'll be telling you more about different items that they have at The Chocolate and what they consist of in future blogs. But for this food item of choice (and favorite one) is there Kazookie. It is cookie dough cooked and a pan until just the outside is cooked and the inside is still gooey served À la carte. You can come in and visit me too:) I work most days from about 7 am to 3 pm. Let me know if you ever want to stop by and I'll go with you or see you there! Check out The Chocolate on facebook. Hope to see you guys there!

0 comments: